28 July 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week2-1



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZqhu8n3OiShlOvQxHyRgTJ5qNETgOQv8vjwlGvjDKZm7dYrzILPP8Yo6viMZ-MzF_flKoQCvN-MLqwH2aLL4BQLuAuSZ6Kwr3di3TRYrkdM3eq-TDU929_sBiY6K6E_jy0RA33kXULd8/s1600/19970859_10214114866251143_15369874_n.jpg


My inspiration today: The colour of the door photo, first row last photo.
                                    Looking at the board, I was thining without having to mix something, what do 
                                    I have of a similar colour. I thought the reddish colour on the door.
                                    Starting off with book paper (some up side down), I added the red
                                    from there I did not know what to do, 'happened upon' a colourful Christmas
                                    gift tag added that, from there the rest just happened.
                                    Not all successful, mind you. :)
                                    Like the yellow dots - you can't even make it out on screen
                                    that I circled in black - not very nice
                                    and the paper tore apart right there where the "dis" of discoveries was stamped
                                    That got a bit of character by the black watercolour pencil I rubbed over that 
                                    area, like with the bottom right hand corner.
                                    
                                    If you know why, please tell me for what reason the paper would tear like this.

 What I used: Cardstock
                      Old book paper
                      Colour paper
                      Gesso
                      Number stamp
                      Word stamp
                      Flower stamp
                      Home made circle stencil
                      Embossing powder black,
                      Distress ink - red
                      Water colouring pencil - black
                      Black pen    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.