10 August 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week 3-7



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZqhu8n3OiShlOvQxHyRgTJ5qNETgOQv8vjwlGvjDKZm7dYrzILPP8Yo6viMZ-MzF_flKoQCvN-MLqwH2aLL4BQLuAuSZ6Kwr3di3TRYrkdM3eq-TDU929_sBiY6K6E_jy0RA33kXULd8/s1600/19970859_10214114866251143_15369874_n.jpg
My inspiration today: First row, forth photo
                                    Wanted to do something with for a few days but kept being stuck at the
                                    calico type colour of the material.
                                    This time I sat down and looked and looked and looked at the photo
                                    until I saw the crosses are pluses.
                                   A thinish layer of gesso, the colour on the card is even coming through.
                                   Thereafter I took the black water colour pen to it, and fiddles over it using a
                                   brush. 
                                   Cut old book page edge in the shape of Christmas tree. Somewhat of a fail.
                                   That is lost although I used the white gel pen to follow the outline.
                                   Then I stamped and embossed the leaves
                                   Cut the pluses by hand, edging it with my pencil.
                                   Wrote the sentiment, and pressed the edges of the card stock in a
                                  spilled left over puddle of black.
                                  Thinking about a sentiment all the time I did the above, going from
                                  crosses to plusses leaves and trees.
                                 Then my thought; cross is often to say what is wrong, a plus is an adding onto
                                  and that is what I was doing. (unintended pun)
                                  :)




What I used: Gesso
                     Fabric paint; black
                     Old paper
                     Gel pen, white
                     Stamp
                     Embossing powder black
                     Card stock
                     Black pen
                     Water colour pencil; black

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.