14 August 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week 4-4


 My inspiration today:Row one, photo three
                                    Row four photo one
                                    Started off with the row one photo, made the back ground by layering a few
                                    very thin papers. In the left hand corner is a few scraps from an old Christmas
                                    tag, on top of a part of a green paper doily and yellow lace ribbon stapled down
                                    All covered with gesso.
                                    This time I gave it a white wash using acrylic paint.
                                    then came the black water colour pen, the blue marker to make a few dots.
                                    Not liking the ribbon to look so washed out I coloured over it with my yellow 
                                    pencil and left it just like that.
                                    My sentiment was part of a saying from a scrapbook paper, of which I used                                       the rest somewhere else.
                                    
What I used: Card
                     Old papers, thin paper, doily, old tag, piece of ribbon
                     Gesso
                     Water colour pencil; black, yellow
                     Scrapbook paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.