15 August 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week 4-5


 My inspiration today: Row four, photo one
                                     Stuck masking tape, edges (no print) of old book paper down on my card. 
                                     Used gesso on a honeycomb stencil, then lightly put gesso over it all.
                                     Using the watercolour pencils I coloured the pink and yellow. The darker
                                     colour is showing through from the paper.
                                     Added a few punched out flowers and coloured that with pencil too.
                                     The writing was lifted from an old book.
                                     A tag that came with something, what I do not remember. The alphabet sticker
                                     is from the same, tied a piece of calico on and glued it all down.



What I used: Masking tape, paper, sellotape 
                      gesso, stencil,
                      flower punch
                      Watercolour pencil; pink, yellow,red
                      calico, old embellishments.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.