16 August 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week 4-6


 My inspiration today: Again I started off with the third photo in row one.
                                     With my choices I ended up having what I am showing today.
                                      Started off layering all sorts of paper scraps, in a few different colours.
                                      Instead of using gesso I used one layer of a facial tissue over it all. When I
                                      tried to stick it down with gel medium it became a huge mess. Huge.
                                      Here I had to leave it a while. Stepping away help with courage to just do.
                                      Coming back I saw the lifted and torn away parts as texture.
                                      Gesso, always to the rescue. After a layer of gesso all looks different.
                                      Next I stapled -not trying gel medium again- a piece of white ricrac.
                                      Back to the water colour pencils. The colours did not look right. Instead off
                                      darkening it I chose to use different colours.
                                      Stuck the flying bird down, giving a bit of a darker outline I got the paper too 
                                      wet. I do notlike the water marks on it.
                                      My sentiment: as I tore pages I saw the heading on on of the pages, saw it fits
                                      PERFECTLY here. The numbers that was on the same line I added also
                                      because it just look like it fits.



What I used: Card, paper
                     Facial tissue
                     Ribbon
                     Staples
                     Gesso
                     Watercolouring pencils; yellow, two greens, two blues, black

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.