17 August 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week 4-7

Today is the last day of this challenge. I have posted something everyday! For 4 weeks. By Monday I started to feel this is getting a bit too much for me. But I am so happy I continued and finished what I set out to do. 

1. To try my hand at mixed media 

2. To take part in this challenge

3. To post something everyday.

I have been successful. Some days  my tries should rather have been sent to the dustbin. But I added it here specifically to see if there is any change in my attempts and I want to go back and see how I can change what I thought was a fail attempt into something I will like.

As I heard someone said (DeeDee?);

if it is ugly it is not yet finished.


 My inspiration today: Row two photo five
                                    Seeing it is the last day I thought the suitcases fits so well. It is almost like the 
                                    end of ones holiday away. 
                                    Used a honeycomb stencil and gesso straight on my packaging card.
                                    Stuck single layer of a paper towel down,
                                    wet the water colouring pencils and coloured over the card.
                                   Stamping with a sentiment stamp held in my hand, after the first two 
                                    I saw the words has to do with go and rest (not English stamp)
                                  "Happy-accident" it fits in with our suitcase picture.
                                   That gave me the sentiment, part of another sentence.
                                   Made a little cluster and stapled it down.




What I used:  Card
                      Gesso
                      Watercolour pencil
                      Punched flower
                      Die cut butterfly
                      Book page and card stock
                      Stamp
                      Permanent ink
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.