01 August 2017

One Year MOODAVERSARY week2-5


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZqhu8n3OiShlOvQxHyRgTJ5qNETgOQv8vjwlGvjDKZm7dYrzILPP8Yo6viMZ-MzF_flKoQCvN-MLqwH2aLL4BQLuAuSZ6Kwr3di3TRYrkdM3eq-TDU929_sBiY6K6E_jy0RA33kXULd8/s1600/19970859_10214114866251143_15369874_n.jpg

My inspiration today: Last row photo 5
                                   I started of trying to imitate the trunk, for that I used masking tape and  
                                   a black pen to make outlines and coloured it with green ink. Did not like it.
                                   Painted over it with gesso and made the green stenciled flowers. 
                                  That was not too nice either, another layer of gesso
                                  That is when I called upon my skeleton leaves of the same colour as the photo.
                                  And stuck my words down, to encourage me not to stop but to 
                                  keep n going. Tomorrow will be a better result. 
                                   I hope.


 What I used: Green distress ink
                       Black pen
                       Gesso
                       Skeleton leaf and a rose flower
                       Words from a book page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.