Third row, first photo
Started off with a pink layer,
used a scalloped circle stencil in green
I knew I wanted to use the sea shells in some or other way
there after I did not know what to do.
My next best when I am stuck -Gesso
Added a flourish stamp
that led me t o the die cut butterfly.
White card stock did not fit, distress ink in green changed that.
Wound some string and used the glue gun to
attache a few shells. I coloured two with a green marker.
Added my bling and the tamped sentiment.
If the images can be recognized as my inspiration, I am not too certain of that.
What I used: White acrylic
Liquid paint; red, blue, yellow
Distress ink; two gren colours
String
Bling teardrops in green
Shells
Marker; green
Stamp and brown distress ink


No comments:
Post a Comment
I like conversation, always want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for giving your time to Me.